Thursday, January 05, 2006

of iPod mirrors and buying a home

So I got my iPod back today. This is my Precious IV. I still own the original my precious, but alas II and III have died. This iPod died as I attempted my first 180 while skiing, and no I didn't land it. I'm starting to think my ipod is not the perfect exercise companion. I think #2 died on a trail run down Adams Canyon.

So naturally I decided to see if I could take a picture of myself with my iPod as reflection. Let me tell you it isn't an easy thing to do, but alas, I did manage it. So here it is

Finally, I got a book on buying a home. Its' Buying a Home for Dummies the tip of the day is: Don't buy a home if you still want the option of moving around. So it looks like I'll be renting the rest of my life :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home