Thursday, January 19, 2006

It's a beautiful ski day!

After a great snow storm, I made a decision. I was going skiing. After a few runs, I found that four inches of new snow does not cut it for good power skiing. So I decided to do the only thing I knew. I started to stalk the cool skiers. You know who they are, you think you have new skis all nice and parabolic. Now everyone is skiing on water skis, yes you heard me water skis. They look like there about a foot wide.

So here are the guys I followed. We went into dangeroso new territories. Perhaps beyond the final frontier. Yes, we left the ski boundries.

I'm not quite sure that I did anything wrong. I know I was taking my life into my hands (Like every time I went rollerblading down antelope).
So after going under the ropes, my day turned into blissful turns. There is something about fresh powder that you just can't get enough of. It's like cocaine, without the letdown.

Although, the down side is that the most excersize I've done in the last two weeks is turning my key ignition in my car, oh yeah and I think I got someone a drink of water.

Therfore, I had to quit about 3:30 PM. I'm still trying to recover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home