Sunday, September 16, 2007

Marathon Weekend

This was the Super-weekend! Friday I went to an institute party and was starting to like nice young lady when it seems her quasi boy friend showed up to whisk her away. So looks like that was snake eyes. Although Summer, Wes and I had good times later watching the U of U girls win their soccer game in OT.

Saturday I then played tennis with Eric for almost 3 hours. And although I'm proud to say I held him all four sets, our last set was the marathon game with about 8 deuces at 4-4, we later went to 12-10 in the sudden death tie-breaker game. We were both quite exhausted and had Keva's

***Keva's the the winner between Jamba. They win out on game, set, and match. They are:
  • Cheaper (by about a quarter)
  • More Selection (Don't forget the island favorites on the left side.)
  • Customer Service -- They're just cool there--and they always give me a large water when I request it.
  • More room -- They have more chairs so you can sit down and drink :) mmmm.
  • Closer and less traffic--to our tennis area.
Then I got a call from great Melanie Donahoo to go to Lagoon. So we had good times there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home