Monday, September 24, 2007

Furtering Mate Analysis


I'll probably have to change my title later, but that's OK. So while at lunch with Eric today (It seems our "Dudes Day Tuesday" has now been moved to Monday, as Eric's Parents have usurped Tuesday making it Parent's Spoil their special Eric Day Tuesday. No HARD feelings Eric.

So to celebrate the new "Dude's Day Monday" we went to Costa Vida. I knew I was going to Costa because when I woke up this morning it thought, 'I'm hungry for Costa Vida' but I had to settle for my usual mixed bowl of Quaker Oatmeal Squares on top of Kroger corn chex. I think I've been eating that breakfast almost everyday for the past year.

So after critizing the business practices of Costa Vida and committing my future burrito excursions to the arch rival Cafe Rio. I started to pontificating about dating philosophy. You see opposities do attract in personality traits, but four aspects do not. These criteria must meet together in intervals or the relationship is DOOMED.

::: Physical--Each of these criteria are on a ten-based scale. Five is neutral 1 is extreme low, 10 is extremely high. Physical can be looks, but it is more closely tied to fitness. Each of us has a tolerance for differing from ourself, but it is only a tolerance. Sounds like it's time for an example. If I'm an 8 when it comes to physical excersize, fitness, activity, health. I will be repulsed by a 2, tolerant by a 4 and accepting of a 6-9. The 6-9 is my interval. Any lady who falls in that interval meets the criteria.

Although I put it into analyitcal terms, everyone does this involuntary. If they don't they're going to have a problem on their hands, as they will find a severe disconnect eventually.

So the other areas are intellectual, moral, and seriousness. Now seriousness usually has a wider interval, however, if I'm very playful, I'm going to get board with someone who is a stick in the mud.

So after explaining this to Eric, he said sounds like good material for your blog. And indeed it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home