Monday, April 21, 2008

Documenting a Migrane

It's been months since I've had a good (in the bad sense) migraine -- Thankfully. Here is the play by play.

10:00 am: - The flashy started. When looking at a computer screen the light from the screen and the light from the flashy aura combine to make it darn right impossible to read anything. The flashy this time mainly only affected the left side of my viewing are, although it doesn't matter which eye I close.

11:00 am -- Flashy begins to subside. About 10:15 I took some Excedrin and it seems to now be causing some stomach discomfort.

12:00 pm -- Headache begins, although I don't feel the pain so much due to the drugs.

1:00 pm -- Drugs start to wear off and I take some Advil.

2:00 pm -- Brain function greatly is reduced, can't process complex ideas, I have to get people to explain things multiple times, and sometimes I still don't understand. I can still think on my own ok, but I can't listen at all. Also my forehead seems to be very warm.

2:30 pm - My digestion is not so great, and I now feel lethargic and somewhat apathetic.

So that's it for me today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home